Another meditation for Ascension
The eleven disciples went to Galilee,
to the mountain to which Jeses had ordered them.
When they saw him, they worshiped, but they doubted.
Then Jesus approached and said to them:
All power in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.
And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.
It is rather coincidental, but a good thing that this blog has started near Pentecost. The time when the disciples were filled with the Holy Spirit to go and share the Good News. I hope to do the same, from the comfort of home. Pray that I may.
1 Comments:
What a great site leather pants Fluoxetine hypertension Free digital photo prints online Free gallery hilton nude paris free blondes kenwood car cd player kdc-ps905 Intel graphic card update aston martin db9 gps aston martin mayham aston martin a6 Diagram dishwasher whirlpool Free mail spam blockers aston california martin southern cooper vision contact lens corgi james bond aston martin db5 Ferrari 412 t2 Norton anti virus phone challenge code crack drexel vermont philadephia basketball Buy tamiflu greece aston martin owner
Post a Comment
<< Home